Studplex.com is an online networking community that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a member of Studplex.com or the use of any of the features and services on Studplex.com, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Studplex.com reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Studplex.com, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Studplex.com services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of Studplex.com, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Studplex.com harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from Studplex.com available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Studplex.com.
- Studplex.com provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by Studplex.com, visitors and its members. Studplex.com will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. Studplex.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Studplex.com’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Studplex.com cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- Studplex.com should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- Studplex.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give Studplex.com the right to use the logo on Studplex.com website as well as on any Studplex marketing material.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Studplex.com Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- Studplex.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Studplex Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Studplex shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Studplex.com from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the Studplex Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Studplex.com or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Studplex.com and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Studplex Service contain Studplex’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Studplex.com Site, or Studplex Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Studplex’s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Studplex.com and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Studplex.com Service not expressly granted by Studplex.com to you are retained by Studplex.com.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL STUDPLEX.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
STUDPLEX.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
STUDPLEX.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.